                 Privacy: Public
         Planned Release: 2.6.0, 3.0.0

Before we release hexemplio in 2.6, we should decide what to do about pulling
in changes from Ampliohexbig. Probably we should just pull them all in?

Current state of the art (after pending patches committed):
* Upstream Ampliohexbig is at 2.5.10 (not much different from 2.5.09 on
modpack.freeciv.org, see analysis in task #7951)
* Places where hexemplio is out of date (generally it's somewhere between
2.5.04 and .06 inclusive)
** grid (upstream has thinner lines)
** roads (upstream different maglevs, blue instead of grey; paved highway
sprites; slightly different rail sprites; NB our unitextras already has
activity icons matching the new Ampliohexbig graphics)
** unit cost (different layout, higher count before falling back to numbers)
** tiles (just a more compact layout in the .png)
* Places where hexemplio is currently ahead:
** water2.png: for patch #6850
** terrain1.png: goto path sprites (patch #5681)