                 Privacy: Public
         Planned Release: 2.6.0, 3.0.0

During S2_5 lifetime we have added search for ImageMagick to fallback to using
pkg-config if it can't be found otherwise. In a branch that had already
released it made sense to have it that way to avoid regressions in any system
where the Wand-config method should be used.
Project specific scripts like Wand-config cause all kind of problems on
building cross-compiling setups. With pkg-config most of them have been
resolved to some extend, and at least it creates just one point where to
resolve the problem for all packages. Thus I'd prefer pkg-config over
Wand-config for getting ImageMagick flags in S2_6.