Follow-up Comment #11, task #7814 (project freeciv):

> The Adjacent and CAdjacent ranges makes it impossible to auto
> translate MaxUnitsOnTile to MinUnitsOnTile during a ruleset
> upgrade.

Sounds like we might need *both* MaxUnitsOnTile on MinUnitsOnTile to provide
both semantics with wider-than-one-tile ranges.

Do we have any existing users for current semantics? If a change would break
those, it's even less wanted at this point.

It's late to add new features to S2_6 formats. I would keep this as they are
in S2_6, and add the "MinUnitsOnTile" semantics in TRUNK.

  <http://gna.org/task/?7814>