sinigmar wrote on May 03, 11:22 (+0300):

> I am fighter for the rights of AI in the world.

rightly so

> I found that in freeciv AI is discriminated in abilities to move.

may be

> Let's suppose that turn length is 180 seconds (3 minutes). All this time
> humans can make moves, and AI's can't.
>
> That should be changed!
>
> AI's should be given the possibility to react to human moves in the same
> way as other human players can react on moves of each other.

Given a six players game anno 1000, w/ bigger map and somewhat 150 units to
move in 90 seconds, I'd say, humans cannot really react, either.

An AI with perfect reaction within 2 seconds, won't give you a chance.

So, before you do that, improve the way humans can access and move their
units.

What came to mind, the "W" ist still a server command, is this necessary?

Christian