                 Privacy: Public
         Planned Release: 3.0.0
 Contains string changes: None

I'm actually quite happy with how current 'threaded' AI module runs (even if
it does not have much functionality of the kind its name indicates). The
problem with this is that I wouldn't want to lose it by introducing major
breakage necessary for further development.
As a solution, I propose adding new 'threxpr' module, starting out as a copy
of 'threaded'. Active development would go to 'threxpr' module while current
'threaded' would stay more stable in current situation. This is not meant as a
permanent state, but something to carry usable 'threaded' over freeciv-3.0, at
least. Once we get next big step stabilized in 'threxpr' we can either port
the changes to 'threaded' or do some other arrangement that at that time will
make sense.