Trying to reproduce with 2.5.5.

*About points 1 and 2:*

> Server fails to start from the command line in some languages.

> Client fails to start the server in some languages.

Could not reproduce. (Note: This time I tested on Windows XP 32-bit, while my
original submission was (most likely) from Windows Vista 64-bit)

*About point 3:*

> At the top of the city dialog, the string "København - 2 100 000 citizens -
celebrating" does not appear at all in some languages.

This problem still remains. The info does not appear in pl, fr, ru, bg. It
does appear correctly in en_US, en_GB, ja.