Looks like a save game loading failure is causing bug #24848. This could mean
that something is wrong in the savegame loading code, the game saving code, a
bundled scenario, the save game compatibility code or in something else that
produces save games Freeciv-web will try to load (map from OpenStreetMap etc).
I don't think this is a user modified save game. Last time I checked
Freeciv-web won't load a user uploaded save game unless its hash is in its
data base.