On Thu, 27 Dec 2012 02:36:45 PM Jonathan Aquilina wrote:
> Seeing as Freecol is already java based has anyone thought of porting it to
> android?

Yes.  Several times.  Google "freecol android" and the first result is someone
who apparently has it at least partly working.  The only thing that stops me
working on it is lack of time.

> What do you guys think as it is a project that would interest me greatly in
> terms of spearheading it.

Go for it.  I can not help with the porting due to time and minimal knowledge
of android (so far), but I have a Nexus 7 and thus can help test.

Cheers,
Mike Pope