Hello FreeCol Developers,
I am Jenifer Wang and I wish to contribute in the development of FreeCol. I
would like to know how I can help out in this project as I have an assignment
for my Software Engineering course that requires my partner and I to contribute
to an open source project by fixing 2 "non-trivial" bugs under time
constraints. I'm completely new to the open source environment so I would
greatly appreciate guides to take me to the right direction along the way. I
noticed that the FreeCol website is pretty much gone the last time I checked so
I'm slightly lost with what to do next after contacting this mailing list.
Regards,Jenifer Wang