> Gesendet: Donnerstag, 12. Februar 2015 um 10:28 Uhr
> Von: "Michael T. Pope" <mp...@computer.org>
> An: freecol-developers@lists.sourceforge.net
> Betreff: Re: [Freecol-developers] Known Common Bugs
>
> On Thu, 12 Feb 2015 10:03:35 +0100
> win...@genial.ms wrote:
> > I was looking at the bug tracker and the list of known common bugs.
> > I think bug #2729 and #2790 would be worth mentioning and could replace
> > bug #2328. The minimizing in fullscreen is the newer Java on Windows
> > problem and could still happen; the installer problem will hit everyone.
>
> Feel free to edit the relevant page.  You should have privilege.
>
> Cheers,
> Mike Pope

Excuse me, but I can't find where/how I could do that?
I have the moderate button at left where I presumably could mark things
as spam and I can edit comments on issues, but not even the issues themself and
also no button to edit the info-text with blue background at top.
I always assumed thats just the (slightly weird) way sourceforge divides up
privileges between developers and admins, though if you say I could I don't
know?

Greetings,

wintertime