On Fri, 1 May 2015 21:26:48 +0930
"Michael T. Pope" <mp...@computer.org> wrote:
> BR#2844 showed up a nest of interrelated bugs in European diplomacy...

OK, thanks to wintertime for finding one of the crashes.  The other one
went away when I moved the updateDialog() call before initializeDialog().
I took the opportunity to express the column sizes as percentages which
should improve scaling, and converted a fixed width to minimum size.  What
would be nice now is if the NegotiationDialog was resizable, but I am
going to pass on that in favour of fixing the associated gold-request
confusion in BR#2815.

Cheers,
Mike Pope