Hi folks,

I'm currently reworking the (per-player) visibility map, by
a) doing it (mostly) lockless
b) using BitSet instead of the huge boolean array
c) encapsulating the whole logic into an own class

As it obviously needs the map dimensions (coming from the Map
object), I'm wondering whether these dimensions can change -
or the map object being replaced - after a player is initialized
(dont wanna call getGame().getMap() all the time)

So, could anyone give me some insight, when a Map is created
or dimensions can be changed ?

By the way: I'm a bit confused by Tile::isExplore() ... is that
method only valid on client side, assuming a Tile instance is
only used within context of a specific player ?

--mtx