Hi, my opinion: HIMEM64 detects PS/2 (port 0x92, bitmask 0x02) support
on my system (hint: you can enable this in CMOS setup) and displays a
message that it will be using this. That means fast A20 (HIMEM64 calls
the method "fast", not "PS/2", and it is fast...) and I am happy that
it gives me some feedback about which A20 method is used.

PS: FDAPM question... some BIOSes crash if you connect to real mode APM
without disconnecting first if some other program forgot to disconnect
from protected mode APM before. Should I add forced disconnect to make
sure, even if this would spoil protected mode APM TSRs? I think the cases
which crash with current FDAPM are pretty rare events.

Eric.