Hi!

12-Фев-2004 13:24 [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Luchezar Georgiev) wrote to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:

>> then you have rights to distribute anything inside this archive (until this
>> "anything" allows own distribution).
LG> Of course, but lawyers (or "GNU compilance experts") like Mr. David Turner
LG> of FSF disagree! :-(

     Probably, he don't understand the situation. First words in his letter
was about using proprietary compression in FreeDOS.

>> PS: Lucho! Do you seen my other messages? Looks like you lost all messages
>> from me - direct sendings are rejected, posts into groups you don't
>> answer...
LG> I haven't received anything personal from you since a long time (since the
LG> rejected mailer-daemon message, if you remember). I get your posts, but I
LG> get only less than a half of all postings (including mine and yours) from
LG> the kernel mailing list. Now the situation seems a little bit better, but I
LG> still lose many posts from the kernel mailing list, or they delay with many
LG> hours :(

     You say, that you check the web-interface. Do you seen my letters about
boot32lb.asm? Do you seen my letter, where I quote, that your provider
(@gawab) rejecets my letter to you?