Hi all, if you have been wondering why and why curses us:
It is Sandul Yura who has offered us 6 FreePascal and 25 Q-Basic
programs on first of November. We had the problem that there is
no Q-Basic for FreeDOS but I do not remember what was wrong with
the Pascal programs.
Programs were: ANSI sequences editor and viewer, Basic interpreter,
com <-> exe converter, file splitter, com to bat/bas (?), crc32,
des, dialog system, text editor, data / hex file converter, line
break normalizer, phone book, picture editor, "utility" (all-in-one
calculator, calendar, screen saver, ukrainian/russian stuff), square
root demo, uuencode/uudecode, a Basic interpreter written in Pascal,
FreePascal text editor (32bit). And finally in C: exe <-> com converter,
text viewer with ANSI interpreter, color editor, a file/fcb library,
a sketch of a C compiler.

I do not know why none of them made it into the FreeDOS distro. I think
the Basic interpreter written in Pascal and the text editors and com <-> exe
are interesting, and for those who do have a good Basic interpreter (do not
know how good the ones by Sandul are) the pile of other Basic things is worth
looking at. Nothing for the BASE category but things for the EDITOR and TOOLS
and COMPILERS category. Maybe Sandul only checked beta9rc4 which only contains
BASE packages.

> ... Go all you to the devil mothers, and wake for ever accursed that you have
> vote against including my programs in FreeDOS new distribution program!

By the way: I do not remember a voting process but even then: Democracy can
suck if people vote against you. Shit happens. But who knows, maybe people do
vote for some of your programs now and just overlooked them completely in 2003.
Not that your politeness would improve your software's popularity, though.

Eric.