Hi, I noticed that I have not yet enabled the MODE LPTn COLS=...
feature. Reason: Nobody tested / suggested ESC sequences for
10cpi (80 column) / 15cpi (132 column) printing yet. So please test
the sequences below, which are Google-educated guesses:

ESC P
10 cpi printing. Could also be reached by writing 0x18 (w/o ESC)
ESC M
12 cpi printing if possible, otherwise 15 cpi printing
ESC g
15 cpi printing if 12 cpi printing is possible as well. Probably
has alternative versions ESC 0x15 or even writing only 0x15 (w/o ESC).

They are supposed to be ESC/P compatible, but maybe even HP PCL
printers understand them. If all 3 work, I could add 12cpi which
would be triggered by MODE LPTn COLS=96. You can also tell me the
strings which YOUR printer uses. But remember that MODE targets
old / generic printers. Newer printers come with their own "control
panel" software or simply have real control panel buttons. And really
old printers used dip switches for font width selection. So my aim
is to send ESC/P (Epson and other impact and inkjet printers).

Eric.