>Hi, to answer your question:
>
>>   DOS\HELP           - all help files
>
>This contains only files which are called "project.*", like
>"project" or "project.cn" or "project.es" or "project.htm" ...
>Actually the CURRENT way is even simpler:
>
>DOS\HELP\ contains files which are called "project". So for example
>the help file of PG would be in the file DOS\HELP\PG ...
>DOS\HELP\ also contains a subdirectory HHSTNDRD with HTML help:
>DOS\HELP\HHSTNDRD\PG.HTM
>But you do not have to provide pg.htm - this is usually written by
>the maintainer of HTML Help. Even DOS\HELP\PG is usually put there
>by the maintainer of the help system. It is often something like
>the output of PG /? or a copy of PG.MAN ...
..

Minor corrections, the html help files are maintained as
a set for the BASE files by our help maintainer (Robert) and
installed as a set, where the fasthelp files are added to each
package (for all sets BASE, UTIL, etc) usually by me when
creating the package (which is why it tends to match the
<program>.MAN or <program> /? output).  The fasthelp files are
now in the form of HELP\<PROGRAM>.<LANG> falling back to
HELP\<PROGRAM>.EN if no translation or language is found.

Jeremy