At my work, some people have been nailed by this new mail worm, so I thought I'd send an email to the lists to let people know about it. See <http://www.sarc.com/avcenter/venc/data/[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Just to let you know, I do not make a habit of removing anyone from the FreeDOS lists unless they are very clearly spamming the lists or sending trolls/garbage (we've only had this happen once or twice - I think the last one was an ad to increase the size of a body part.) If there is a reason to drop anyone (they've gone on vacation, ...) and I need to send an email to let you know you've been dropped, the email will come from "Jim Hall" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> and not any other address from SourceForge or FreeDOS.org. And I don't send attachments, so don't open them.

Sorry for the OT cross-post, but I didn't want someone to get bitten by this because they thought they'd be dropped from the list otherwise.

-jh