Hi, if you ask me then you can just remove - if possible - the
announcement newsitems from freedos.sf.net! The thing is that
freedos.sf.net is the "start page" for people who want to download
new kernel or shell versions without having to go through the links
on freedos.org, so this "start page" should not give the impression
that 2032 is the newest kernel. If it just tells me "look at the files
section" ( http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=5109 )
to find out which release is newest then that will be perfectly okay for
me. It is just that it is much easier to tell people "get the newest
kernel from freedos.sf.net" than telling them "get the newest kernel from
sourceforge files for group 5109" or "from freedos.sf.net but please
ignore the news and go to 'file releases' anyway".

So... if you cannot REMOVE news from freedos.sf.net then it would
probably be the best solution to ADD a news item which tells "you
can find the newest kernel and shell versions in the 'file releases'
area on this page. Please visit www.freedos.org for all other programs,
bug database, FAQ system, news ticker and more!".

 :-)

Eric.

PS: Such a news item would probably be some kind of a "last" news item
because all other news are on freedos.org anyway.