Hi,

Luchezar Georgiev escribiÃ:

Thanks, Aitor!

1.0 todo's: http://fdos.org/ripcord/fdos_1_0/official/todos.htm

As far as I know, APPEND is considered dangerous and incompatible. It had better stay missing.

Well, it is not aware of task switchers, it may have problems with executing nested SHELLs, true. Many reasons why MS does NOT support it. Anyway I am giving a try, as it was VERY useful to me: it allowed me to run WordStar Express on my PC/XT having two DD drives: 3 1/2 and 5 1/4...
I am being delayed because I've learnt to avoid using HLLs (C) when hooking int21h, and I am rewriting that in NASM.
Anyway maybe I should move it to post-1.0, I'll do that unless someone complains...

I think that SCANDISK is the most important missing program. Whether to borrow code for it from CHKDSK, DOSFSCK, both or none, is a disputable issue which ultimately its developer will solve.

I share your concern. Anyway Bart's argument is still valid. One more opinion for the untie? (about wether to move scandisk for post-1.0?).

Aitor