Hi,

Gregory Pietsch escribió:

I don't see anything about edlin or code in there, so I guess they are okay, or am I just not getting any feedback?

Oops, sorry!
When the list was first posted, EDLIN didn't exist, so I'll add it (to MISC utilities, ok?). Could you report on the commands already implemented? Is there any MS-EDLIN command still to be implemented?
It will be a bit harder for me to recover one of those old MS-DOS versions to compare...

I don't know much about CODE, but doesn't sound as one of the "core" MS-DOS utilities, and hence does not go into this list, sorry...

Aitor