At 08:56 PM 03/26/2004, you wrote:

Anyway, just an ACK that all problems I reported were solved in the RC,
inc. hello.exe (and Quake, FreePascal, same problem), and
Duke3d 800x600.

Thanks
Bart
Now that I think about it, there is one slight bug with Descent 1, but I'm not sure if it's to due with emm386. I know with ms-dos 6.22 we never had this problem, but when you're playing, then switch to the map, then back to the game, the playing area gets squashed into half the screen and the bottom part of the map is on the bottom half of the screen. I did try running it with the dos32a, but it still had the same problem. The funny thing is I just looked at the screen shoot, and it shows the playing field without the map being on there.