Hi,

I don't know if related or not, but for two subsequent days I have received in one of my accounts (not this, but one I was subscribed some time ago, and that I am currently used for private email) about >150 messages of 25-26Kb each which I assume to be a virus. I haven't annalyzed them, as I have removed them from servers, and have set up mail filters.
It happens when I go to sleep, and see it as I get up in the morning.
This is becoming the plague of the century...

Take care.
Aitor

Eric Auer escribió:

That said: The ratio of viruses in my spam folder sharply increased from
30-40 % on normal days to 65-80 % this week. I got about 250 NetSky T
since Monday.