On Mon, 19 Apr 2004, Bernd Blaauw wrote:

Hello Bernd,

when you have issues about FreeCOM, please, file them at bugzilla or mail
them directly to me ([EMAIL PROTECTED]); I'm likely to miss them in huge
mails compiled of many different topics. It is also helpful to mention
something "eye catching" in the Subject line (FreeCOM or FreeDOS for
instance) as I get approx. 100 mails of Spam, Virii or Virii notifications
per day into each of my publically published mailboxes.

Thanks,

--

Steffen Kaiser