Hi,

I just notice the TDSK and some EMS application report neither
controller fail or EMS corrupt by using HIMEM64+EMM38664.

I've tried to use "NOEMS" but still EMS exist but it's size was shrink
to a very small size, maybe it's the reason of failure?

Can I completely disable the EMS handler so application can't see any
EMS exist?

Thanks.

Rgds,
Johnson.