At 09:42 PM 4/20/2004 +0200, Bernd Blaauw wrote:

>note that tdsk up to and including 2.3x series has sourcecode.

Alright, I've added support for EMS function 58h in EMM386, and TDSK seems to be happy
running under EMS as well as the original XMS.

Big question for you, and any other interested parties:  Do you want me to hold this
version EMM386 and see if any other problems shake out of the tree, or make it
available immediately?

I do still have one bug report with EMM386, but I can't find it, not sure it's an
EMM386 problem, although the user seems to be convinced EMM386 is at fault.