Hi!

21-Апр-2004 00:10 [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Bart Oldeman) wrote to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:

BO> The present patches are just intermediate stages to get closer -- maybe

     Ask again: please, remind me, ke2034_16 - is a _8086_ kernel with FAT32
or a 8086 kernel with _FAT16_? On site this is not explained. Also, is there
complete diff file against current CVS and latest official release (which
should be shorter than complete CVS snapshot)? I also not found on site
explanations/mentions for this.