On Tue, 27 Apr 2004, Michael Devore wrote:

> While idly browsing FreeDOS sites, I see that Tracker in SourceForge has
> development requests going back to 2001. Several requests have since
> come to fruition without any notice or follow-ups there.  Can (or
> should) the Tracker tab be turned off so people don't assume that posted
> remarks are providing useful feedback, or minimally, titled with an
> announcement about Tracker not being supported?

the tracker is well hidden indeed but I just see 24 requests there. I
never looked at it so far. It can be disabled indeed.

The good thing about SF's bug system is that it emails you automatically
when you're involved and there's an update. I think bugzilla is supposed
to do that too but it doesn't for me.

Anyway. Looking at
http://www.linuxjournal.com//article.php?sid=7216
it seems that the one at freedos.org is a little out of date now so
it might just be easiest to install a newer version.

Bart