Hi Joe, thanks for all the changes! Still some comments...

> 2) Title bar mentions 0.7a, but not 0.8.
>     -- If you want to know what version you're using, go to Help|About.

Maybe, but version in title bar is easy to implement and reminds people
which version they use, good for bug reports.

> 3) Calendar doesn't mention Close = Ctrl F4

Some people asked how to close the calendar. Obviously they opened the
calendar before reading the keyboard help. I thought it would be nice
to help them with that hint in the title bar. For other windows except
the calendar, you always have close buttons or can use the main manu.

> 12)EDIT 0.8 command line help no longer mentions /H "max lines on screen"

/H should work just fine. In 0.7a for example it triggers (indirectly)
SetScreenHeight() which calls Set25() Set43() or Set50() which uses int
10.1112 (or 1114 or 1111) to set font size and int 10.1201.bl=30 (or ...1202
...) to set number of scan lines.

I would also like to comment tab handling: EDIT 0.7a expands tabs but
crashes - there was a bugfix posted on freedos-devel for that. My fault
is that I did not apply it yet. EDIT 0.7a can also leave tabs at un-
expanded state at your option (0 tab stops mode). EDIT 0.8 on the other
hand uses 2 chars in the 0x80..0xFF range to DYNAMICALLY handle tabs, e.g.
dynamically insert special-spaces to expand tabs. Older versions did the
same, or at least tried to do so, but the problem with this is that the
two chars in 0x80..0xff range get a special meaning by that. This can give
problems for Russian users as far as I remember.

There were all (except many instances of two non-problematic types of warnings)
compiler warnings fixed in 0.7a, did not check whether 0.8 has those fixes
as well. I spotted a non-Turbo-C-2-compatible // comment in dfalloc.c but I
assume 0.81 fixed that :-).

For the rest, EDIT 0.81 should now be at least as good as 0.7a - and it
provides better-for-US-users TAB handling and a new open-readonly mode.
If there are other new features, they should probably be mentioned on
your homepage, to motivate people to update.

Eric

PS: I hope the "you cannot close a window without confirming unsaved
changes even when saving fails several times" logics are now used in 0.81 ...
Did not yet find the time to check.