Hi,

Since one week, I test a few programs. Wonderful work!
Problems
1) searching drivers
2) cdrom driver on 486.

1) network card, video card, sound card ...
Is there anybody who has the project to build a DB with records
containing : description of material, driver, machine or anything like
that?
It would be easy to distribute freedos in connection with a DB of
hardware and software. For network, it would also easy to know programs
to setup in autoexec.bat: driver, protocol, configuration to start the net.
If the DB exist, how to introduce the data I've finded (drivers, etc.)?
I can participate to building this DB with cgi Perl.
The developers could thus to infom the user with a link to the
database.

2) ATAPICDD.sys
Not good performance on 486 33Mhz.
Unable to read files longer than 200 Ko.
Sometimes, it works, sometimes not.
Perhaps the cache disk ... I will test in the week.

Luc Spirlet