Hi, as said, I know that GPL cannot limit use of free software.
You may remember that I took part in this discussion a while ago.
I had the example "Is OpenOffice.org on the PC of a spy using
software for non-human-friendly purposes?" Answer: You cannot decide.
So I am not pissed about US politics as "Eric the programmer". I am
pissed as "Eric the human".

Eric

> If you like it, you may stop shipping "free software" bug RMS definition, and
> start developing "freedom software" which cannot be used to harm other
> people. I know this sentence sounds "USA"... but trust me I understand you...

PS: As said as well, the other FreeDOS programmers are humans, too, so
they can have an opinion about human rights. And enough people with an
opinion means that politicians MIGHT eventually start to listen
to them and start to behave as humans, too.

PPS: I read about the impressive performance of IL secret service when
they wiretapped the wiretappers of NL secret service... <grin>.