PD-DOS was announced to the world on June 28, 1994. That project would quickly turn into the FreeDOS Project. It's amazing to see the project still alive and kicking after 10 years. So I thought it would be appropriate to do something to celebrate our 10th "birthday" this year.

What would be a good idea? I'm thinking we could start a meetup on meetup.com for FreeDOS users & developers to get together (wherever they are) and have a kind of birthday celebration. Are there enough people out there interested in such a thing, if I set it up on meetup.com?

-jh