>Hi,
>
>DEFRAG refuse to work on my hard disk, but under TUI it didn't show
>the reason, just pop up a red alert and quit. I've to find the real
>problem using command line, is the error reporting part still not
>implemented?

Error reporting is mostly implemented, meaning that when you run out of
memory or have a disk read/write problem you should get the right error
message. On the other hand more errrors  might pop up that have nothing
to do with read/write or memory problems that seem to pop up (strange, but
true). So these are not reported correctly yet.

Imre

Tiscali ADSL, 27,50 €/maand...gedurende 6 maanden.
Het beste aanbod van de markt !
http://reg.tiscali.be/default.asp?lg=nl