On Mon, 7 Jun 2004 09:20:58 +0200 (MEST), you wrote:

Sorry everyone, last post I don't have the details.

>Johnson told me on ICQ that he tried to DEFRAG a FAT32 drive.
>Very simple explanation of his problem ;-).

Symptom:

Defrag under TUI: red alert pop up and show "Undefined Problem"
Defrag using command line: Disk corrupted, cannot defragment-5!
Defrag using command line with /C: Disk corrupted, cannot
defragment-2!

3 kind of errors with the same hard disk.

Thanks Imre. You did a great job by implementing the TUI, the look and
feel is great but the error handling need to improve.