Eric Auer schreef:

He also writes about having fixed the di1000dd problem - which patch was that,
by the way? Nice to know :-).

Tom's message at 13-5-2004 20:18h (GMT+1, Wintertime?)
anyway, this started a discussion with Bart, and I believe the fix is either in 2035 or in CVS.
Bart made another patch, if I remember correctly.

Bernd

when testing USB support for DOS
with USBASPI.SYS and DI1000DD.SYS, the kernel simply crashed.

the patch below helps.

for unknown reasons, the temp_buff is required; using deblock_buff instead of temp_buff doesn't work.

now my notebook happily detects and uses my USB drive :))