I just came across this today on an old Simtel cdrom I keep around.  It's
released under a form of GPL, namely the Galahad Public License, which is
practically identical with the GNU GPL.

Does anyone know how to get ahold of the sources?  (I've just sent an email to
the CompSci Professor - don't know how much luck I'll have. ;)

Thanks

Wesley Parish
-----
Mau e ki, he aha te mea nui?