On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 04:07:04 -0300, you wrote:

Hi JAS<

>JL>I've successfully put Arachne to work with my Realtek 8139C, of course
>JL>it's slowly than FireFox, but it works.
>
>  Neither I could pu Arachne to work,in the sense that it fails to connect
>to my ISP. Is this the same problem Bernd meet ?

Well ... I'm using LinkSYS ADSL router and PPPoE, it login to my ISP
automatically and do NAT for me, so I'm in private network
192.168.0.x.

If you and Bernd both using PPPoE without a router, of course it's not
possible to login. Seems nobody make a program for DOS, like Robert
Schlabbach's RASPPPoE (http://www.raspppoe.com).

Rgds,
Johnson.