At 09:22 AM 7/26/2006 +0200, Japheth wrote:
> > environment.  Even better would be a good explanation for why the problem
> > only manifests itself with that specific environment and application.
>
>I've looked into the Qemu BIOS code for int 15h, ah=C2. Usually the code
>found
>in "real" BIOSes is programmed very "defensively", that is, if a piece of
>code
>is executed inside an interrupt handler which shouldn't be interrupted,
>the IF
>is explicitely cleared, no assumptions are made about the current state of
>IF.

Okay, I can reset the IF flag with coding change here, but since CTMOUSE
already works under VPC 2004, I can't test a difference in a virtual
environment.

Which means you or another Qemu person will have to test it.  I'm not ready
to dive back into the whole getting Qemu running FreeDOS correctly under
Windows while creating and using FreeDOS IMG files that need to be bootable
and dynamically updated with the latest files, thing.  A quick and easy
process, that's not.