You can find it at http://users.telenet.be/imre/FreeDOS/DEFRAG10.ZIP

Be warned, it can be slow in most methods. "Unfragment files only" works pretty
descent however, this is for most disks, the default method.

And also, don't forget to make a backup. This is not because it doesn't work,
but because this is rather standard procedure before you use tools like this.

And again, I didn't want to make an unsollicitated commercial, I just couldn't
find it back at ibiblio.

>Thanks
>  Flo

Imre