1.9a3 is in FreeDOS 1.0, and it was contributed a long time ago by
David O'Shea (don't know what happened to him though; he said he would
be unavailable while moving IIRC, but that was a while ago).

On 8/23/06, Imre Leber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Base list still shows:
>
> MEM 1.7 Bart Oldeman
>
> Jim should decide wether to take the 1.9 from that other side. Was it ever
> contributed? Maybe the author should be contacted.
>
> Imre

Fall is my favorite season in Los Angeles, watching the birds change
color and fall from the trees.
   David Letterman (1947 - )

See ya