Blair Campbell wrote:
>> Here I am, I've spent about 5 hours slowly downloading the full version,
>> getting just a few K per second, and right before it gets done, you go and
>> replace it.....
>>

> I'm sorry, but I made it quite clear in the announcemet that the full
> ISOs were NOT ready yet.  I would have annouced it if they were.  That
> is your problem for taking the risk and knowing that they ISOs already
> on ibiblio could not quite be ready.

Hi everyone.  I didn't realize the full ISOs weren't ready for
distribution yet.  The note in the announcement read "Shortly, the
larger and more featureful ISOs will also be uploaded."  And since the
ISOs were uploaded by the time I read the announcement, I assumed that
"shortly" had already happened.  My bad.

Anyway, I've removed the fdfullws and fdfullcd from '1.0' on ibiblio (I
put them in '1.0-Testing').

-jh

--
This email message has been encrypted using the ROT-26 cipher.