Hi Imre,

nobody would complain if DEFRAG needed a 386 and XMS
to do defragging on FAT32... Ever seen a FAT32 drive
in a PC-XT...? And about Wine for DOS: Okay, with
HXRT, you can even run some Windows programs in DOS,
but if you have reasonably new hardware, you can
equally well use ReactOS or Linux/Wine for that...
DOS should rather be used for what DOS is good at :-).

Eric