Hi Blair, Markku,
there is a simple solution for your problem:
Add the games to the DOS GAMES distro on
bootablecd.de :-) That distro contains both
open and closed source games. The "normal"
FreeDOS distro focuses more on non-game
categories anyway. By the way, yesterday we
found out that the SEAL desktop works in
DOSEMU only at 8- and (if you have 24- or
32-bit colors in X) 32-bit colors but not
usually at the default 16-bit... Two things
to be learned from this: 1. It works while
it does not work at first glance and 2. why
is there no SEAL in our distro? Its 2 MB.

Eric