I think that we should have a directory for configuration files and/or
data files used by different applications (for example, doslfn has
several table files that really shouldn't IMHO be in BIN.  That way
the BIN directory can be as uncluttered as possible.

Also, in FreeDOS 1.1 I would like to see DOSLFN in base and it should
be possible to unzip long filenames with the installer.

--
Fall is my favorite season in Los Angeles, watching the birds change
color and fall from the trees.

See ya