Hello,

2008/9/6 Michael Reichenbach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>> Also note that Borland's make and Watcom's wmake work a bit
>> differently, so maybe the changes are more than expected.
>
> Shall this implicate you didn't test it with watcom? (Sorry if my
> understanding of English is weak.)

No, that I didn't bother to adjust the final makefile to OW.

>> and if you continue to have
>> problems with that, ask to see if we can help.
>
> Thanks. Maybe you could have a look at my makefile?
> http://nopaste.com/p/aUtgTxnkp

I am afraid that the compile options (-m${MODEL}, ${CCEXTRA}) are
BorlandC specific, so you'll have to tune them up to BorlandC.

I think you'll have problems with linking, you need to create a
"linking descriptor" file for OW C/C++ (see the EDIT example). Also I
left some dirty stuff about names. Change the ${BIN_PATH} to
${OUTPATH_BIN} as the folder were HWORLD.EXE will be placed.

OpenWatcom comes with the wcl utility (compile and link). Why don't
you try that instead of WMAKE? I guess it'll be easier, and you can
create HWORLD.EXE in a single line. Then you can put it inside a BAT
files.

Check out the wcl options, you just have to tell it the source files,
the headers and the libraries, and it should easily create the EXE
file.

Aitor