Hi Robert,

I *may* have what uou want... can you tell me what you are using it for?
and if you are running running on real hardware?

Tha problem is that the PC as hardware does not have that information,
only 54ms resolution. I have a function that acesses real hw and gives
time in ms, and "could" be made for us but that is a very complex  and
small piece of code... so I can evaluate if it is useable for you

Alain