http://www.odeion.org/atlantis/odeionexe.html

Flaw:- External MIDI synth required (currently MPU-401 interface only)

I am in process of setting myself up with a pure DOS dev machine. When it is
ready I will proceed firstly to provide an SB16 interface. All useful
SB16-related advice gratefully received. Does anyone have an SB16 control code
list? If so please send to me, Peter Wakefield Sault, info AT odeion DOT org

ODEION mainline is IBM compiled BASIC (BASCOM 1.0). LINKed Object modules are
IBM Macro-assembler (MASM 1.0). Coding style = Peter Norton.

P.