It is not that complicated:

1) First you make a bootable floppy with everything that you want,
including autoexec.bat, and CD driver

2) After you boot you will never know which letter will be assigned to
you CDROM, but you can find it in C:, D:, E:, etc.. in your AUTOEXEC by
checking if some file exists

3) make whatever you want with that combination to work

4) when you burn you CD, chose bootable, and you wll be asked for an
image, that is the floppy you created. In the CD you put the files that
will be seen as CD after boot

Please feed-back,
Alain