Dear Christian,

I think we could get out well, since my favourite programming languages are:
Assembly and Pascal. ;)

I prefer both of them, as well (so it's just because of the
alphabetical order, that I wrote assembly in the first place).
However, I use them for different things. For example, I use assembly
for my own little operating system, and use pascal for higher-level
stuffs, sometimes even cross-platform applications come under
consideration.

All the bests,
MegaBrutal