Hello Tae!
I am the author of Blocek. The error 202 means range overflow in some variable.
But I didn't understand whether you have your problem with some font file or
with some document or certain combination of document containing some char and
font.

It would be best if you send me the BLOCEK.CFG file and the files you have the
proglems with.
Also make sure I are using the last version - check the website
http://www.laaca-mirror.ic.cz